At My Tooth Fairy’s, we are focused on providing our patients with the most advanced and convenient treatment options. Although the amount of radiation used in dental X-rays is minimal, the effect is cumulative, so all radiation counts. We take care of the health of our little patients, and we believe that it’s vital to reduce the amount of radiation exposure and use the most innovative digital X-rays in our clinic.
We only take X-rays when necessary. Our doctors evaluate each child and only take X-rays when we cannot clinically view sure sides of the teeth.
Digital X-rays are generally considered safer since they reduce your kid’s exposure to radiation by about 80%. The significant advantages of using digital X-rays over traditional include:
- It delivers a more convenient experience for your kid. With digital X-rays, there is no need to bite down on a sharp piece of film encased in plastic.
- The entire checkup process takes less time to complete. There is no need to wait to develop a digital X-ray film before you can view it.
- Digital images bring more benefits to doctors since they can enlarge them to check the needed areas in more detail.
- Your kids can also see the digital images on a doctor’s display, letting them better understand the importance of taking proper care of their oral hygiene.
- Using digital X-rays doesn’t have any negative impact on the earth because no chemicals are used to process film.
At My Tooth Fairy’s, we will keep your kid’s smile nice and healthy. Do you need a professional consultation or need urgent help? Contact us to book an appointment, and we’ll gladly provide you with the necessary support.